It all started with one hive...
on Hilltop Drive.
Our father started his backyard gentleman’s farm with a few chickens. Next came the goats. Then the bees. That one hive over ten years ago has turned into a thriving honey producing/packing business.
Hilltop Apiaries maintains hives on 8 family-owned farms located throughout the Farmington Valley. We extract our own pure wildflower honey and partner with other beekeepers who follow the same practices of responsible beekeeping.
Together we serve customers throughout New England. We also provide pollination services with our partner, Farmer’s Bee, to several orchards in our area.
Why Choose Hilltop Apiaries?
- Producer/packer of pure wildflower honey
- Products available in grocery , retail and farm stores throughout New England
- True Source Certified
- Kosher Parve
- Three generations Connecticut beekeepers
- From one backyard hive to 8 apiaries located on farms throughout the Farmington Valley
- Members of the Connecticut Beekeepers Association
- Members of the Connecticut Farm Bureau